Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today

After two very nice days of sun, we have overcast drizzle. It actually feels nice. It's cozy in my apartment - perhaps a fire and a good movie later...some homemade soup. When I look out my sliding glass doors and off the patio, I see a nice display of evergreen plants that are about 6' tall. It makes me feel cozy because it offers privacy from the neighbors and the tall bushes give a feeling of woodsiness. Miss Kitty is walking around the apartment being a chatterbox. She always has a lot to say. Poor thing can't go outside and talk to the neighbors. That's her favorite thing to do. I feel so bad depriving her of that. Maven sporatically jumps up to throw her toys around and then lays back down for yet another snooze. Maggie is laying in Maven's bed doing what she does best -sleeping. I'm doing laundry, cleaning, getting ready to work-out, meeting someone for coffee later, then my brother is coming to stay the night. Nice relaxing Sunday. Tomorrow begins my 7 days of work.

No comments: