Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My peculiar hybrid

So I pull up to the bank today and my car won't shut off. The display is out and all attempts at powering off the car are futile. Long story short, the display comes back on and it shuts down. I want to take it to Toyota but they say it has to have a service light on ( ummmm... No display) and be in that mode where it won't shut off (and let's hope i don't run out of gas and run out the elec battery while i'm waiting for them to look at my car) in order for them to diagnose. There's so many things wrong with this situation...

During this fiasco both of my ears beame plugged ( and still are... what the hell!!).

BUT! it's not all bad! I just so happen to have a bottle of wine AND a corkscrew in the car. :). I drank while awaiting the arrival of my superman. I need to put a wine glass in the car incase this happens again so i don't have to swig from the bottle. And maybe a snuggie.

1 comment:

mom said...

yikes. you cant drink in the car.